How to Find Your Cadillac Paint Code?
Your Cadillac paint code can be found in up to 8 locations. Look for the “Service Parts identification” sticker.
- In the glove box compartment, primarily on the lid.
- In the trunk compartment of the car, either in the compartment itself or in the spare tire well.
- On the driver side of the car, where the door latches.
- Beneath the driver side seat.
- In the wheelhouse of the front passenger tire.
- On the door jamb of the front passenger door.
- In the passenger side sun visor.
- On the driver side, in the rear storage compartment, behind the passenger door or partially in the trunk.
For these Cadillac models, start your search underneath the trunk lid: Cadillac Deville, Cadillac Seville or a Cadillac Eldorado. If you don’t have luck there, proceed to the right side compartment of the trunk.
For these Cadillac models, start with the spare tire cover or spare tire well: Cadillac Allante, Cimarron, CTS, Deville, DTS, Seville or STS.
For the Escalade, look in the glove box.