How to Find Your Buick Paint Code?
Your Buick paint code can be found in up to 7 locations. Look for the “Service Parts Identification” sticker.
- In the glove box compartment, generally on the lid.
- In the trunk compartment of the car, either in the compartment itself or in the spare tire well.
- On the driver or passenger side of the car, where the door latches.
- Beneath the driver side seat.
- In the wheelhouse of the front passenger tire.
- In the passenger side sun visor.
- On the driver side in the rear storage compartment, behind the passenger door or partially in the trunk.
For these Buick models, start with the rear: Century, Lesabre, Lucerne, Park Avenue, Regal, Riviera and Skylark.
For these Buick models, start with the glove box: Allure, Enclave, Lacrosse, Rainier, Rendezvous and Terraza.